Senior Tax Analyst – Indirect Tax
Senior Tax Analyst – Indirect Taxes
Established and growing company offering you the unique opportunity to practice your indirect tax skills in an exciting environment. Your 4+ years of indirect tax experience in combination with your strong communication skills and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field Required
- CPA and/or Master's in Tax
- 4+ years of indirect or sales and use tax experience ideally in a large company setting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What you'll do:
- Prepare indirect taxes
- Analyze and build Indirect Tax processes
- Engage with tax teams to ensure Indirect Tax compliance
- Perform ad-hoc tax projects
- Participate in tax audit support
Why work here:
- State of the art office: lounge areas, modern meeting places, a great campus cafeteria, and onsite work-out facilities.
- High-growth environment: providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Collaborative team: work with other smart people who work well together in a casual, fun, growing successful environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!