Senior Tax Associate
san diego, CA, CA
Tax Senior/Associate – Public Accounting
This growing public accounting firm is looking for a Tax Senior or Associate based upon experience. Our ideal candidate will have experience in individual, small corporation, and partnership tax returns. Your background in tax combined with your general accounting knowledge will help you excel this environment. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA preferred
- 1-4 years of experience preparing and reviewing tax returns for all types of entities
What you'll do:
- Review and prepare federal and state tax returns
- Work with clients to resolve discrepancies
- Lead tax research and write memos to support findings
Why work here:
- Work Life Balance: ability to have time for yourself and your family with very well balanced billable hours and ability to work hybrid remote
- Compensation and benefits: we offer a generous compensation package
- Culture: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success. We believe fostering an open culture builds a successful firm, and we hire people who enjoy one another and who work well together.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!