Senior Tax Associate
Senior Tax Associate: Hybrid Schedule
Want to have your voice heard? We are partnering with a leading company to help grow their Tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive corporate tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you are an experienced professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct tax research and prepare memorandums
- Extensive experience with Partnerships, and S-Corp
- Act as the client liaison to third party support and work cross-functionally between all business units
- Preparing work papers
- Prepare, and manage annual state tax provision documentation
- Prepare technical tax research for tax compliance
Who you are:
- 3+ years of relevant tax accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Eligible
- Prior experience in private equity preferred
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment! This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Supportive leadership! You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- High-growth environment! This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Hybrid Schedule! 2 days a week in the office 3 days a week working from home
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $95,000 per year DOE with 15% bonus and 8-10% equity. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google