Senior Tax Manager
HYBRID- Senior Tax Manager
This wealth advisor firm is looking to add a Senior Tax Manager to their in house tax team who can grow with the company and provide excellent tax support to their growing client base. Your background in tax combined with your strong leadership, communication skills, and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
What you'll do:
- Oversee approximately 650 returns (with the help of tax managers and lead seniors)
- Blend of Individual Tax (60%), Trusts (20%), and Partnership/S-Corps (20%)
- Project management + People management. Lead a team of 3 Assistant Managers and 3 Seniors
Who you are:
- CPA required
- 8+ years of individual tax experience
- 3-4+ years of experience reviewing returns
- 2+ years of managerial experience (people + project management)
- Experience with individual, trust, and passthrough business returns
- CCH Axcess, SurePrep, and/or TaxCaddy experience preferred
Why work here?
- Life work balance: no billables/timesheets, off-season hours (36 hour weeks June-Aug 15 and Nov-Dec)
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $155,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!