Senior Tax Professional
Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Tax Professional
Want to have your voice heard? We are partnering with one of the largest banks in the world to help grow their Tax department in the US. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive corporate tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you are an experienced professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Preparation and review of accounting on income tax routines, including legal entity forecasting, external audited financial and reporting on federal/state return to provision calculations
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills are needed to perform necessary analytical review and reconciliations
- Participation on certain Tax Accounting and Compliance (TAC) projects
- Responsible for managing and executing consolidated financial and legal entity reporting and interpreting and applying accounting policy and standards
- Financial controls and operational risk assessments
- Managing and maintaining financial data and systems
- Managing general ledger
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field of study
- 4+ Years of relevant work experience
- CPA is a plus
- Multi-location experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze US GAAP accounting and tax laws
- Knowledge and working experience of ASC 740 Corptax software experience preferred
- Experience with SAP general ledger platform and /or emerging technologies preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a dynamic environment in order to meet internal and external deadlines
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Emily Bauml at firstname.lastname@example.org- we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!