Senior Tax Professional – Transfer Pricing
Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Tax Professional – Transfer Pricing:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your tax skills in a high-support environment. Your transfer pricing experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting tax projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below
What you’ll do:
- Prepare local and regional Transfer Pricing documentation (in collaboration with local advisors where required).
- Monitor financial data of related party transactions provided by other functional support groups.
- Work with other corporate teams to support the governance of all aspects that are relevant for Transfer Pricing.
- Support Transfer Pricing audits and questions from tax authorities, regulators and other external bodies.
Who you are:
- 4+ years’ experience in law firm, accounting firm or financial services corporate tax department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge of US Transfer Pricing Regulations and OECD Guidelines
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment! This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Supportive leadership! You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- High-growth environment! This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!