Senior Tax Technology Analyst
Tax Analyst – San Diego
Join an established San Diego public company as an Experienced Tax Analyst where you will work on Tax Accounting and Tax Compliance. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged at a growing company and be well-rewarded for your efforts in a balanced environment! Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting with a Masters in Tax/Accounting and a CPA preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive tax experience
- Strong corporate tax software skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns
- Engage with tax teams to prepare corporate tax compliance on a quarterly and annual basis and assist with ASC 740 compliance
- Perform ad-hoc tax projects
- Participate in tax audit support
Why Work Here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an established industry
- Great team: people make a difference, great team culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for leadership, exceed within the team, growth within the company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!