Senior Technical Accounting Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Senior Technical Accountant – Downtown Los Angeles
Are you an Accounting professional who is looking for a place to grow exponentially, be well-rewarded, and not be over-worked? Sound good to you? See below and apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- CPA and/or Masters’ in Accounting desired
- 3-7 years of progressive accounting experience including 2-3 years of public accounting experience preferred
- Strong technical accounting experience including some work with SEC Reporting required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability and interest in becoming a leader of and mentor to others
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with SEC Reporting to ensure GAAP compliance and timely reporting
- Analyze and account for complex financial transactions and assist with the related research and analysis
- Provide accounting guidance to operational business leaders
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Mentor and teach others with less experience and ultimately lead teams as you grow
Why Work Here:
- Company: strong, profitable company in complex industry that offers near, mid, and long-term career growth
- Culture: work in an environment where intelligence, effort, team-work, and work/life balance are all appreciated
- Compensation and benefits: comprehensive salary plans including base, bonus and long-term incentives as well as excellent health benefits
- Work-life balance
- Paid parking in the heart of DTLA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the role and organization!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.