Senior Technology Auditor: Fast growing tech/entertainment platform!
Mountain View, California
Make your mark on one of the fastest growing technology platforms as they continue to expand their reach from Mountain View to Los Angeles, New York, London, Dubai, Tokyo, and more! We're looking for a well qualified and highly motivated technology auditor with a focus in information security and privacy. You'll perform audits over design, efficiency, and effectiveness of controls across their global IT landscape and in collaboration with numerous different teams!
*NOT fully remote: hybrid model with some days in Mountain View office*
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute on internal audits and IT control assessments in areas such as cybersecurity, IT strategy and governance, IT operations, business continuity and disaster recovery, network and infrastructure security, cloud and third party risk, automation, and IT application controls
- Perform in-depth audits of IT systems and infrastructures to verify systems are secure and support the related applications or business processes
- Review processes and controls against industry best practices, identifying gaps in design and execution and communicating issues to management
- Lead discussions with your team and key stakeholders to learn and discover IT audit knowledge for internal initiatives
- Draft comprehensive executive summaries and final reports for delivery to senior management, always ensuring accordance with industry-accepted internal audit methodologies
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within internal audit or IT compliance at Big 4 firm or public accounting and industry
- Experience leading and executing risk-based IT-related internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging IT governance and control frameworks such as COBIT, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO27001, SOC2/3 and PCI DSS
- Experience with Java, Python, or C++, and SQL desired
- Ability to interact with software development engineers and then translate technical risks into business issues
- Strong communication skills to facilitate conversations with stakeholders and find appropriate solutions that mitigate risks appropriately
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, information systems, or related field
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Lead ISO 27001 certification highly desired
Why Work Here:
- One of the fastest growing tech/entertainment platforms: Be part of the company's evolution and continued success!
- Love Where You Work: Enjoy a company culture dedicated to providing a space that's inclusive and resources that support your well-being
- Work Hard, Be Recognized! Offering very competitive compensation with equity, bonus, and thorough benefits package including 401(k) match, and other perks
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!