Senior Treasury Analyst
Irving , Texas
Senior Treasury Analyst:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading privately held company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Senior Treasury Analyst to help grow their team. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of treasury experience and strong knowledge of banking terminology and processes. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you'll do:
- Maintain accounting records and ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank and money market fund statements in accordance with prescribed deadlines
- Co-ordinate and monitor the fund invoice process
- Clear understanding of the existing processes and procedures
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits as required
- Set up new acquisitions with proper banking information
- Analyze and process daily cash transactions including the monitoring of liquidity for the funds
- Enjoy work!
Who you are:
- 4+ years of treasury or banking experience required
- Proficiency in Excel and relevant ERP software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be proactive in managing workloads and addressing potential issues
- Must be able to take ownership of delegated responsibilities
- Must be capable of communicating clearly and effectively both internally with other departments, and externally, both orally and written
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment! Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!