ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst II
ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst II – Orange County, CA or South Los Angeles Candidates only!! – $100k – $137k +DOE
Our industry-leading client is looking for your expertise in ServiceNow administration to enhance its platform and better align with ITIL best practices. If you are looking for a high-energy environment and are passionate about creating, administering, and managing workflow configurations, this is the job for you – apply now!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field experience (ServiceNow certification a plus!)
- 3-5 years of business systems analysis and administration experience with ServiceNow required (Portal experience a plus!)
- 3+ years' experience developing and managing advanced ServiceNow workflow configurations
What You'll Do:
- Administrate, document, and provide technical support to eliminate processes and simplify workflows in ServiceNow
- Work with IT Management to improve production and support configuration changes in ServiceNow portal
- Champion and document requirements for software engineering implementations
- Configure and set up forms, UIs, notifications, and traditional ITSM platform changes in ServiceNow
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay:
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 – 137,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow BSA II who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing its Service Management platform. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to grow your career in a nationwide industry-leading company while working alongside some of the finest IT personnel in Southern California.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!