Work Arrangement: Hybrid
*Must be local to Houston or San Diego*
What you'll do:
- Work on multiple production Web Applications on new development, enhancements and troubleshooting
- Move between priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality results.
- Manage multiple projects of varying priority and providing assistance to end users ranging from answering stakeholder questions through investigation of complex programs and databases.
- 5+ years of experience in developing software applications in the Microsoft .NET stack or equivalent experience, advanced degrees, or demonstrated skills.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles, .NET Core and Web APIs.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including database design and stored procedures
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130K to 145K per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google