Software Development Manager
San Diego, California
Software Engineering Manager – Southern California
Want to make a difference and disrupt an industry within an innovative and collaborative environment? We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead the future direction for software design and implement best practices. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Over ten years of experience developing software products with at least 3 years' building high performing teams
- Architecture experience transitioning from classic web application architectures to more modern architectures such as microservices
- Cloud product development and release, CI/CD, mobile application, and Azure background
- Hands-on experience developing C#, .NET, and SQL Server based applications
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with VP of Engineering and CTO to lead development organization
- Create and maintain culture of excellence within geographically distributed team
- Drive technical decisions such as architecture, design patterns, CI/CD pipelines, and coding practices to support scalable, resilient, high-performing solutions
- Implement productivity enhancements such as task automation, process improvements, deeper test coverage, and cross-training.
Why work here:
- Opportunity to lead development within a fast-paced innovative environment
- Competitive compensation including tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- Be the first Software Engineering Manager hired to create meaningful metrics and best practices
- Southern California location with remote flexibility
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and recent division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!