Software DevOps Engineer
San Diego, CA
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading biotech company in San Diego to help grow their DevOps department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive DevOps and automation experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of DevOps related experience, and more than 8 years of overall technical experience
- Professional experience in a Linux environment
- At least 3 years of cloud experience and 2 years of containerization experience like Docker or Kubernetes (open on the specific tools in your environment(s) as long as you're willing to learn new tools if needed)
- You have proven experience building a DevOps environment from the ground up, including automation testing from scratch
- The software you've contributed to has been customer-facing
- You are located in San Diego county (ideally)or located in other surrounding areas and open to being onsite once a week at least
- You're flexible to roll with the changes of a growing organization
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Systems Engineering, you will be the first true DevOps hire for this budding organization
- You'll build the CI/CD pipelines, implement DevOps tools, and establish processes to set the team up for success
- Collaborate with software engineering and quality assurance teams
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this DevOps Engineer opportunity. Direct applicants only, please. Candidates must be eligible to work legally in the United States without sponsorship.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!