Software Engineer II ECM
.NET/SQL Engineer – Hybrid in Orange County, CA – $100k-135k DOE + 10% Bonus
Want to join a stable, publicly traded company that had $17 Billion in revenue in 2022? This team is looking for a .NET/SQL Engineer to develop scalable technical solutions.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of development experience with .NET and SQL
- Strong with back end development skills, specializing in microservices, integrations, and APIs
- Collaborative, open-minded, and want a long term fit with opportunity for growth
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, implement, and test scalable solutions
- Write SQL statements, data integrations, and perform data migrations
- Design complex systems utilizing multiple technologies, including integrations with external systems
Why Work Here:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Great health benefits and work/life balance
- 401(k) match
- This company promotes from within!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $135,000 per year + bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!