Software Engineer in Networking
San Diego, Arizona
Network Software Engineer – 100% Remote or Hybrid Option (Tempe)
Do you have a unique set of IT skills and enjoy operating in a high-productivity environment? Are you passionate about resolving sophisticated issues in a time-constrained environment? We are seeking an experienced Network Software Engineer who wants to be empowered to help lead the future direction of communications – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting Cisco/Aruba networks
- Experienced supporting virtual environments with VMware
- Ability to identify IP/Networking problems at all layers of Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Experienced in network automation, Python, Ansible, C++, or relevant scripting language
- Associate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Active CCNP, CCNA, or equivalent certification
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and deploy network software
- Ensure deployed network software is up to customer standards
- Design and implement new features as well as test and analyze existing features
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to develop solutions
Why work here:
- Work from home: This would be a fully remote role with occasional travel to Carlsbad, California
- Deliver products that help shape and impact worldwide communications
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for innovating and communicating is present
- High-growth environment: This company is rapidly expanding and looking for people to grow with them
This company is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Networking who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a positive impact. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and re-focused division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!