Software Engineer-Ruby On Rails
San Diego, California
Sr. Ruby on Rails Engineer– Remote within the US
Looking to merge your sharp development skills and passion for supporting the health and wellness community? This cloud-based business management software company has multiple openings for Ruby/Ruby on Rails engineers to join a dynamic team that helps serve 35 million customers worldwide in a thriving industry.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of in programming web applications with Ruby and Rails
- Ideally have experience with Docker or Kubernetes; AWS strongly preferred
- You have demonstrated experience building B2C, e-commerce, transactional/check out applications
What You'll Do
- Architect patterns like Pub/Sub, event sourcing and CQRS
- Write and execute comprehensive unit tests
- Create technical documentation for new features
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure quality of the code base
Why Work Here
- 100% remote; live anywhere in the U.S.
- Opportunity to jump right into planning mode for new features to be launched to millions of users
- Outstanding work-life balance focused on health and wellness
- One of 230 companies selected for the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in advancing women's equality
If you're interested in applying for this Ruby on Rails development opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!