Software Engineering Manager
San Diego, California
Software Engineering Manager – 100% Remote
Want to make a difference and disrupt an industry within an innovative and collaborative environment? We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead the future direction for software design while overseeing an Agile team responsible for enterprise projects from initiation through production readiness. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Over ten years of experience building enterprise applications with at least two years' managing and mentoring software professionals
- Software architecture and design skills to guide development of secure, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS, Microservices Architecture, Java frameworks, and an agile work management tool, e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Strong skills in manual and automated unit testing of data-driven back-end applications
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage complex project plans and guide the software development process to deliver on a deadline while still meeting long-term strategic objectives
- Monitor and direct software development to demonstrate solution designs meet standard architecture considerations
- Participate on internal and external cross functional project teams to deliver quality solutions
- Assess current legacy systems and provide recommendations for implementing state of the art systems using the latest software and technologies
- Develop and promote the overall vision, goals, objectives and strategies for the Software Engineering team in-line with the Information Technology Business Unit’s goals and objectives
Why work here:
- Opportunity to do greenfield development within a fast-paced innovative environment
- Competitive compensation including tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- Benefits start on day 1 and include options for Flexible Savings Account, Health Savings Account, and EAP
- Keep up-to-date with emerging IT trends and technologies and Tuition Reimbursement
- Central San Diego location with 100% current remote work
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and recent division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!