Software Lab Tech
Software Lab Tech – Portland, OR (contract-to-hire, no C2Cs)
Are you a passionate test engineer/lab tech ready to make an impact with a tech-forward Fortune 500 company? Join and support a motivated team doing great work for the community.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related field, medical device industry preferred
- Understanding of the SDLC for mobile applications
- Understanding of CI tools such as Jenkins or GitHub actions
- Knowledge of Android and/or iOS devices, including debugging, installation, and configuration
- Familiarity with Java, Appium, JIRA is a plus
What you’ll do:
- Install, configure, test, and provide technical support of physical infrastructure systems
- Execute, and maintain automated test scripts to test the functionalities of software
- Establish and maintain change management procedures for infrastructure, including hardware such as Mobile devices and Macs
- Wire/solder new test bench interfaces and maintain existing interfaces
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on innovation: independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate
- Work that matters: perfect for someone looking to make an impact and help the community
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50.00 to $60.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.