Software Tester I
San Diego, California
Software Tester I – San Diego – Contract to Hire
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing medical device company, as one of their star Software Testers. The team is bursting with highly-experienced Software Testers / QA Engineers, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who You Are
- Have experience or interest in the software or testing industry.
- Recently completed a technical bootcamp class.
- Someone who wants to join a company to continue to learn and grow their professional career.
- You have experience in other industries being a critical thinker and problem solver and can demonstrate ways in which you've used your creative thinking to problem-solve.
What You'll Do
- You'll get on the job training on how to implement formal and ad-hoc software tests.
- Your main objective will be to identify software bugs and document any issues in the ticketing system.
Why Work Here
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this Software Tester position.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!