This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Sourcing Specialist. The team is bursting with highly experienced supply chain professionals, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of logistics/supply chain experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software applications such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Procurement software experience
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, monitor, and report status, performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance
- Ensure compliance with Sourcing and Procurement policies and best practices
- Understanding, analyzing, assessing, and communicating market industry trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
- Negotiates agreements across the company
Why work here?
- Work hard play hard’ mentality
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Emphasis on health: this company offers gym memberships and other health-related incentives
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!