San Diego, California
Sr. Accountant – Great Leadership & Team – Stable Growth and Promotions!
Want to make a difference? Working directly with the Accounting Leader in revenue, you’ll be supported in your day-to-day efforts to accomplish project based accounting and month end close. A strong background in accounting will be to your benefit; every day, your full cycle accounting, audit, and technical accounting will be put to good use as you help to advance and improve this company’s well-established financial services team. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA a plus but not required.
- 4-6 years of progressive full cycle accounting experience within a publicly traded company.
- Experience working in a mid-size to large public company.
- Ability to think critically to help drive process improvements.
What you'll do:
- Assist with ad hoc accounting related projects related to expenses, audit, and fixed assets.
- Work collaboratively with various leaders to drive accounting processes and procedures.
- Assist in technical accounting research for company initiatives and implementing internal controls to support SOX environment.
- Independently provide guidance on process improvements and efficiencies within the team.
Why work here:
- Unlimited PTO/generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Top-rated compensation and benefits package: includes a competitive bonus and full dental, vision and 401k matching.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.