San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Defense Technology – Hybrid with Good Compensation
Are you someone excited to make an impact in the company you work for? Do you want to work for mission-driven leaders with motivated teammates who share the same values? In this role, you would have the opportunity to grow with a rapidly venture-backed company in a unique industry. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent required.
- 5+ years in accounting, public (preferred) or private. CPA desirable.
- Proficiency with Excel and NetSuite. Preferred familiarity with FAR and CAS and experience with DCAA and DCMA Compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Execute monthly and quarterly close, drive accurate financials and timely reports, balance sheet and income statement analysis, implement/enforce internal controls, and work with internal/external auditors to ensure timely completion of procedures.
- Perform government accounting and compliance functions, such as with incurred cost and provisional billing rates, prepare customer invoices, and complete project setup in ERP system.
Why work here?:
- Flexible work environment: Work in a hybrid environment with great benefits and PTO.
- Innovative industry and opportunity to make an impact: At this venture backed company, you would be a valued member of the team, leading the company to their continued success.
- Be a part of a collaborative team that encourages your growth: This start-up defense technology company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people that can evolve with them!
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL