San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – SaaS Startup (High Valuation) – Leading Technology!
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the accounting team and will report directly to the Director of Accounting. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 3-6+ years of related accounting experience with at least 2+ years of public accounting experience from Big4 or a Top10 CPA firm.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Execute month end/quarterly close processes as well as ensuring financial statements are in order.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests to maintain internal controls.
- Work with operational leaders to provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Help improve and build financial efficiencies through implementing new systems.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: This company is looking to acquire and IPO and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Competitive compensation: Strong overall compensation package (base, equity)
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $135,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com- we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!