Sr. Accounting Manager/Controller
San Diego, California
Sr. Accounting Manager/Controller – Asset Management & Lifestyle Brand
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with an Asset Management company to help grow their Accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive hospitality accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field required.
- 8-12 years of hospitality accounting/finance experience.
- Excellent leadership experience managing a small accounting team.
- Strong understanding of full cycle accounting and building out accounting policy and procedures.
- Strong communication skills with a positive team-oriented attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and guide leaders within accounting to ensure timely financial statement deliverables.
- Support in preparation and managing compliance for various policies and procedures.
- Work with various leaders to improve operational efficiencies.
- Support ad hoc projects as the company continues to acquire and grow.
Why work here?
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager
with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.