Sr. Advisory Associate
Los Angeles, California
Accounting Advisory Senior or Manager
This progressive national Accounting Consulting firm is searching for bright, energetic public accounting professionals with a passion. You'll work alongside financial executives locally or across the nation on their most important accounting and finance projects. This opportunity not only invests in your professional career and technical development but also your own personal development and leadership skills. If you love to experience new and different challenges, specialized accounting projects, and a variety of industries, this maybe your calling!
You can expect:
- Competitive base salaries and incentive plans
- Collaboration, a team that strives for excellence, and development in multiple professional areas
- An opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, ASC- 606 Revenue Recognition, ASC-842 Lease Prep, and more!
- Participate and have a voice in team building and cultural development at the firm
- Willingness to develop and invest into yourself and the firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field
- CPA strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of progressive public accounting experience in external audit Public Accounting or combination of Public and Industry experience
- Prior exposure to large public clients (at least $500 ml in revenue)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and FASB rules
- Strong communication skills with excellent excel skills
Please send your resume to Poya@provenrecruiting.com for confidential consideration.