Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer
Newport Beach, California
Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer – Remote in Orange County/San Diego/Los Angeles
Ready to put your love of all things cloud engineering to good use? Our client in the Orange County area is looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to join their growing team as they migrating from a data center to Azure and tackle containerization. Read more and apply below.
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- You have at least 2 years of Azure public cloud experience
- Ideally you have a background in networking and infrastructure
- You have at least a baseline understanding of security best practices
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Cloud Architect and Director of IT
- Be part of a major migration (currently 50% of the way through a 2 year project)
- Assist with containerization (Kubernetes has been decided, you'd be part of the project from the very beginning)
- Be in the office in Orange County once a week, ideally (at least once a month will be required)
Why Work Here:
- Your own Udemy account to continue learning new things
- Very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus eligible position
- Flexible PTO
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!