Sr. BackEnd Dev (Data concepts)
San Diego, California
Senior Back End Developer – San Diego
Ready to take your career to the next level as a Senior Back End Developer building out the design and development for a San Diego based data integration and analytics company? Step up and be empowered in a VC backed startup to work directly with the company's co-founders and leaders creating architecture as well as shaping the culture and team.
Who you are:
- Experienced Back-End Developer with a passion and interest in greenfield software design and development
- Passion to create clean code and scalable solutions to transform how companies utilize data
- Expert with relational databases (PostgreSQL a big plus), connecting to web APIs to retrieve data, and proficiency with C#
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science, 8+ years' backend focused engineering experience and good business acumen
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for designing, architecting, and developing strategic modeling for core product
- Work directly with data team to design database schemas and ontology
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Develop standards and best practices for team to use in creating microservices for web and cloud applications
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to continue growing as a top-notch engineer, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Collaborative team with proven track record of success: work alongside a group of extremely talented engineers
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Equity: This company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a piece of the business!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re ready to lead and inspire engineers creating innovative solutions with modern technologies.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!