Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Safety Systems)
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Safety Systems) – Remote
Are you interested in joining one of Fortune 500's "World's Most Admired Companies" and help shape how the company leverages technology? Do you enjoy being empowered to innovate and working in a collaborative and supportive team?
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst to evaluate business processes and business requirements to analyze gaps for safety solutions product offering and be a change agent – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 7+ years of Systems Analysis and ERP systems experience with strong SQL skills
- 2+ years of safety solutions product experience like FleetFocus, EHS Insight, etc.
- Experience across safety and compliance business areas, or working in a safety-related role within manufacturing, regulatory, or motor vehicle organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Analytics, or related field
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the delivery of relevant information services in support of safety-related activities in the context of corporate safety and compliance
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and document "as-is" business processes and business requirements in order to analyze gaps for the safety solutions product offering
- Lead the planning/analysis, design and testing phases of Safety and Compliance projects
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the project team to ensure project success
Why work here:
- High-profile role working with a Fortune 500 "World's Most Admired Companies" business stakeholders and liaising with the various infrastructure teams
- Join a team of easy going and open-minded members that foster collaboration in an innovative environment
- Stable company that is a global leader and continuously improving their systems
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely or hybrid if preferred and your near North Orange County
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to grow your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric innovative environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!