Sr. Contracts and Pricing Analyst
San Diego, California
Contracts and Pricing Leader – San Diego – Medical Device
Are you interested in joining an innovative healthcare diagnostic company in San Diego committed to producing products that are enhancing people’s lives? We are searching for a Pricing and Contracts leader to join this growing San Diego company. Your 5+ years of pricing and/or contracts experience combined with your analytical skills and go-getter attitude will help you to excel in this growing company. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 5+ years of pricing and/or contracts experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and advanced analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Support the Sales Operations division with contract process efficiencies.
- Monitor pricing trend analysis and provide data collected to Leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on various pricing schedules and competitor data analysis.
- Research and identify process improvements.
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- High-growth environment: this company is expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!