Sr. Corporate Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Sports CPG Industry – Good Compensation & Benefits
Would you like to be a part of a multi-million dollar company in the sports and consumer products industry? If you’re self-motivated, driven, and looking to grow, this is the company for you! This is more than just a job, it’s a place where you can be a part of a legacy with innovative industry-leading products. You have the opportunity to level-up your career within a company that believes their employees are an invaluable part of their growth and success. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent required. CPA, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience. Audit/SOX experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel with an understanding of US GAAP. Oracle and FCCS experience a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems, accurately record transactions and financial reporting, verify accuracy of financial data prior to consolidation, address global accounting inquiries, and lead month-end close.
- Complete and prepare monthly reconciliation for management reporting, internal management cash flow, and global consolidation balance sheets.
- Lead annual external audit, prepare complex journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations, and review consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Lead presentations with senior finance leadership and support day-to-day operations and foreign currency hedging activities.
Why work here?:
- Be a part of an innovative company: This company has a history of industry-leading products and is a leading manufacturer of equipment in the industry.
- Fun company culture: This company values their employees and they are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of!
- Take on more, be a leader: This role has a strong emphasis on the ability to lead, be self-directed, and self-motivated. You would be the primary person involved with all key activities.
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!