Sr Cybersecurity Network Specialist
San Diego, California
Senior Cybersecurity Specialist – Remote (CA and TX residents only)
Do you have unique cybersecurity and networking skills and enjoy operating in a fast-growing and innovative corporate environment? Are you self-driven and looking to join a reputable, publicly traded energy company? The ideal professional will have a strong cybersecurity networking architecture and functionality background – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 7+ years of network security experience in virtual and cloud environments, including Level II-III routing and switching protocols
- Experience with Gigamon, TippingPoint IPS, Palo Alto systems, Cisco Stealthwatch, DNA and ISE, ZScaler, Darktrace, Cloudflare, and Splunk
- Experience selecting vendors, testing, implementing, and operating a broad array of security technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/technology or equivalent experience and CISSP required
What you'll do:
- Maintain and operate cybersecurity technology and provide expertise in network monitoring, detection, and active response
- Architect IPS/IDS, assess and mitigate risks and perceived threats on ICS and enterprise systems
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot Prisma VPN, Palo Alto ADM, and Cisco Stealth Watch
- Build DMZ firewalls and secure VLANs, and maintain UDP Director instances in Splunk
Why work here:
- Work remotely (CA and TX residents only)
- Own a part of the process while collaborating with leadership for guidance, advice, and direction
- Encouraged to attend the latest cybersecurity conferences such as Black Hat and DEF CON Hacking
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and a sponsored retirement plan including cash-savings plan
This company is looking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Specialist who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!