Sr. Data Engineer
Sr. Data Engineer – Remote
Does being the first Sr. Data Engineer in a growing development team with responsibility for building, and maintaining all data flows into a Google BigQuery data warehouse excite you? In this unique opportunity, you will be the thought leader behind data engineering at one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Texas! Wait no further and apply today!
Who you are:
- Preferable, you have a bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent
- 5+ years of data engineering experience including Python development and SQL
- Expertise with data systems and experience using Apache Airflow, or similar workflow management platform
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident status required
What you’ll do:
- Lead implementation and maintenance of the data pipeline infrastructure to power platform analytics and reporting
- Design, build, and maintain all data flows; develop and support Airflow DAGs
- Improve overall data pipeline performance and create new reports
Why work here:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k) with employer match and paid parental leave
- Join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Texas
- Be a part of a collaborative team that work hard and invests in each other; experience the magic of this awesome company!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric development team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!