Sr. Data Engineer
Sr. Data Engineer – Remote
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 11 years in a row? We are seeking an experienced Sr. Data Engineer to play a critical role building out business intelligence infrastructure and helping to provide key insights. Want to work with a market leader in professional services payments and project management software? Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years building programmatic (Python, R, etc.) data pipelines with 2+ years cloud infrastructure experience
- 5+ years of enterprise data warehouse experience building and maintaining relational databases
- Advanced Python and SQL skills
- Experience with Spark, Airflow, Kafka, data modeling tools, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC – Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical and though leadership around data engineering and the evolution to mature access to data
- Design, implement and support a platform that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Model data and metadata to support ad-hoc and pre-built reporting facilitating data access for our BI tools and analytical reporting
- Define and model data architecture for EDW, develop and optimize ETL processes, and optimize the performance of business-critical queries
Why work here:
- People first culture that believes in the importance of happy and healthy team members
- One of the fastest growing establishec tech companies with opportunity for stability, empowerment, and career growth
- Award-winning benefits – unlimited PTO, competitive bonus plan, and company equity option plan
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely or hybrid if preferred and you're near Austin
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to grow your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric innovative environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!