Sr. Data Management Lead
28202, North Carolina
Sr. Data Management Lead – Charlotte
Are you a senior financial data analyst interested in joining a high-profile stable company committed to its employees, clients, and communities? As a Sr. Data Management Lead for one of Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For, you will have responsibility for critical profit data products. Apply now to move forward in your career!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field – Business, Accounting, Finance, etc.
- 7+ years of professional experience in finance support with strong understanding of banking products and financial statements
- Strong communicator with business acumen and ability to build partnerships
- Preferably, you are able to query with SQL from Teradata and/or Hadoop
What you’ll do:
- Assume responsibility and accountability for 2 data products that measure profitability
- Work closely with the business partners providing education, consultation and data adoption
- Perform data research and analysis, maintaining quality and currency of profit data
- Triage production issues, lead projects to drive operational excellence and represent the LOB users in all change initiatives
Why work here:
- Competitive compensation and great opportunity for leadership growth
- Stable and growing company recognized as the only financial services company on Fortune's “Best Big Companies to Work For”
- Opportunity to work with passionate individuals who believe in treating each other as an individual
- Team focused environment that encourages trust and collaboration
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric development team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!