Sr Data Platform Engineer
San Diego, California
Are you a passionate Sr. Platform Engineer ready to make an impact with a tech-forward Fortune 500 company? Join and support a motivated team doing great work for the community.
Who you are:
- Experience building full-stack applications in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Understanding of website localization and authorization concepts like Oauth, OpenID, and SSO
- Ability to containerize applications in Docker and deploy it to cloud
- Experience with a NoSQL lie Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB or SDBMS like MySQL, Postgres, or Oracle
What you’ll do:
- Build responsive web pages and web APIs for onboarding, account management, and data sharing
- Develop and maintain cloud-based software systems using an agile methodology
- Execute and document technical requirements for internal applications
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on innovation: independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate
- Work that matters: perfect for someone looking to make an impact and help the community
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70.00 to $80.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google