Sr. DevOps Engineer
San Diego, California
Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer – Remote within the US
Rare opportunity to help shape a budding green-tech company positioned to quickly build global outreach. They need your DevOps skills to add the promise of scalability to the environment. You'll report directly to a skilled and enthusiastic manager who is embracing the power of a remote team.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of DevOps experience, ideally in an AWS cloud environment
- You have a background in software engineering prior to transitioning to DevOps
- You have experience working with tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, and Jenkins
What You'll Do
- Modernize the DevOps environment on a small but growing team to allow scalability of this company (positioning them to grow by 15x!)
- Implement configuration management
- Stay abreast of new tools and make suggestions to the team as necessary
- Work strictly in an AWS environment
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!