Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
San Diego, California
San Diego- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Does building real-time embedded software excite you? Are you someone who enjoys working with cutting edge technology and work for a company that created a product that paved the ways for many other companies. If so, apply below!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience working with embedded software or wireless connectivity
- In depth cellular standards knowledge is preferred
- Experience programming software with C or C++
- Have experience working with multi-processing systems in an embedded environment
- Located in San Diego or willing to commute to San Diego at least 3 days a week
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the software for embedded devices with LTE and 5G
- Work with Digital Signal Processing techniques for filtering, tracking, and channel estimation
- Have the opportunity to contribute to brand new development
- Develop the ecosystem for the embedded team with developers who have many years of experience within the industry
Why Work Here:
- Join an agile team where you can truly make a difference and share your thoughts and opinions without the limitations of “red tape”
- Contribute to the scope and big picture of the company and develop the road map to contribute to the delivery of a product
- Be a part of a company that is doing innovative and exciting work within their industry
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a part of a growing embedded software team!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!