Sr. Finance Manager (Investor Relations/Strategy)
San Diego, California
Senior Strategic Finance Manager – Fast Growing SaaS – Great Compensation Package!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technology company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented finance professional to help develop their strategic finance team. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience and strong finance and accounting skills. This is a growing team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred. CPA and/or CFA a plus.
- 8-10+ years of finance experience working within investment banking, investor relations, and/or a high growth technology company.
- Strong leadership qualities and collaborative mindset.
Committed individual with high integrity and self-starter.
- Ability to see the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the FP&A function for the team by helping forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the company.
- Develop and build upon reporting for board leaders and investors.
- Work with department leaders to help improve processes and drive strategic planning.
- Collaborate with leaders to help drive future growth and build upon efficiencies.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Work hard play hard’ mentality.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as
well as on the company as a whole.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!