Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst – Defense – $90K-$120K DOE
Competitive salary AND job stability? We are looking for a proven Sr. Financial Analyst with a knack for budgeting & forecasting to help strengthen the Defense team. You’ll be able to put your 6-10+ years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar required
- 6-10+ years of progressive Accounting experience
- Defense experience preferred
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Prepare indirect rate variances to develop budgets and financial forecasts
- Provide variance analysis and reporting along with cost analysis
- Assist with DCAA audits and interface with external auditors with any inquiries
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Impact:Have a positive influence and make an impact on the team and company results
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!