Sr. Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Sr. Financial Analyst – $95k-115K DOE
Employee-centric, culture-first Business Services company seeking a strong Sr. Financial Analyst who can bring something new and exciting to the team. Every week provides provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in Financial Analysis combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and earn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 3-7+ years of progressive financial analysis experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Provide full FP&A support for multiple projects including budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
- Communicate with internal teams and clients to ensure thorough and accurate financial models are provided
- Prepare relevant variance analysis for management, teams, and customers as appropriate
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!