Sr Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst | Consulting | Remote | $16.30-$50 per hour | San Diego, CA
Ready for your next engagement? Do you want to be a part of an organization that is making a difference? A medical device manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to add to their team. Seasoned individuals with well-rounded FP&A experience desired to drive and maintain current financial planning systems. Apply today if you match the criteria listed below!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field. 4-8 years of relevant FP&A experience
- System savvy with prior experience using Workday Adaptive Planning or other robust ERPs and financial modeling tools
- Ability to work across large data sets with proficient excel knowledge
Who You Are:
- Support development of annual budget, perform variance analysis, and offer business recommendations for financial decisions
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting deliverables, and process improvement
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure financial integrity and identify cost saving initiatives
Please send your resume to Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $16.30 to $50 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google