Sr. Financial Analyst – Manufacturing
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – High Growth – Remote opportunities
Join a rapidly growing, publicly traded San Diego company as a Senior Financial Analyst. They are building a world class finance and accounting function and the team is comprised of experienced Big4 CPAs who are ready and willing to help you build your career! Are you a quick learner with a self-starter attitude? If so, you will excel in this environment as the opportunities for growth and earnings are limited only by your own commitment, talent, ability to contribute and enthusiasm. Apply today!
What you'll do:
• Own parts of the FP&A process and relevant manufacturing reporting
• Grow business relationships by working cross-functionally with other departments
• Play a key role in the preparation of monthly forecasts and budgets
• Use your skills to prepare analysis` and models that can help the Company grow further
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's in a related field
• 5-8 years of experience with FP&A or Cost Accounting, preferably from the manufacturing industry
• Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter mentality
Why work here:
• The people: great team of smart and friendly co-workers in an environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
• Growth: successful and rapidly growing company looking for people who can grow with them.
• Mentorship: leaders and managers who pride themselves on teaching and building a culture where employees can learn new skills, maximize their potential, and leverage the knowledge of others to enhance the success of the team and company.
Compensation and benefits: contribute and be paid well including a strong benefit package!
Learn more! Send your resume to email@example.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!