Sr. Financial Analyst – Operations Finance
San Diego, California
Sr. Financial Analyst – Growing, Public Company – San Diego, CA!
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Senior Financial Analysts. The team is bursting with highly-experienced, finance leaders, who are ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with financial forecasting (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for the Operations teams.
- Create reporting packages, which contain key performance indicators, actual vs forecast variances, financial statements, actual vs budget variances, and etc. monthly.
- Help the operations management make appropriate financial decisions through productivity tools and financial models.
Who you are:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in accounting, FP&A, or corporate finance.
- Experience working with in an operations finance role highly preferred.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical work experience is a plus.
Why work here?
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, and 401K matching.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!