Sr. Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Senior Internal Auditor – Fortune 500 Company – $85k-100k+ DOE
Worried about the transition from public accounting to industry? Want to smoothly move into industry then make a pivot after you've gained enough skills? This company is highly regarded for high retention because they find ways to promote from within. Within this role, you'll be able to showcase your strong control management skills and mitigate risks throughout the organization which is an integral part to the success of the company. Apply Now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA OR CIA preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- 5+ years of Big4 or national public accounting experience. Open to those with both industry and public accounting experience as well.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
What you’ll do:
- Support various audit functions including: financial, operational, and SOX control testing.
- Understand internal control processes providing root cause analysis.
- Provide support with the company's business leaders and external customers to support proper guidance and regulations in accordance with US GAAP
- Participate in operational compliance through planning, coordinating, and supervising audit plans and procedures.
- Once permitted, travel around 10-15% locally (SoCal) and internationally (Mexico).
Why work here?
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salaries, bonus, and retirement plans.
- Work/life balance: You are rewarded each day knowing your manager respects your time away from work as well.
- High-growth environment: This company is well position and is looking for people who can grow with them long term.
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted director with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!