Sr. Internal Auditor – Notable Financial Services firm
Los Angeles, California
Senior Internal Auditor – Prestigious Financial Services firm
Great opportunity to join a notable public Financial Services firm located in Los Angeles as the Senior Internal Auditor! Reporting directly to the VP, Internal Audit Manager, you will conduct operational, SOX, compliance, and financial audits from start to finish. This is a high-visibility role as you will work closely with the management in an Advisory capacity, in addition to supporting other team members.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 4+ years of Internal Audit experience, Financial Services industry preferred but not required
- Experience with SOX 404
- CPA or CIA certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will interact with people at all levels of seniority across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Conduct financial, operational, and SOX audits from start to finish, updating management on the process
- Collaborate with various departments to promote the culture of continuous process improvement and adherence to standardized practices
- Manage audit budget and deadlines
- Develop the audit staff by reviewing their work and providing constructive criticism as well as training opportunities
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Opportunity to get name brand recognition & learn from top leaders in the industry
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Nelya at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.