Sr. IT Auditor
San Diego, California
Sr. IT Auditor – San Diego – $110K-140K+ DOE
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven Sr. IT Auditor with a knack for bridging the gap between their IT and Audit team. You’ll be able to put your 7-10 years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love their work – apply below
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Business Information System, or similar field required
- MBA or CISA a plus
- 7-10+ years of progressive IT Audit experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Conduct audits and be involved in audit control testing, documenting and writing reports
- Implement controls and audit plans
- Consult with IT partners and assist in ad-hoc projects
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $140,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google