Sr IT Project Manager
El Monte, California
Sr IT Project Manager – Hybrid East Los Angeles
Top-performing global organization has immediate need for a Sr IT Project Manager looking to join a team of experienced multicultural professionals leading the future direction of the design and development of hybrid Windows and Cloud solutions. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to grow your career in an established company, apply today!
Who you are:
- 10+ years of project management experience overseeing multiple complex and concurrent IT infrastructure related initiatives
- 3+ years of business analysis experience and prior banking/financial services industry experience
- Experience successfully driving and delivering projects involving computer infrastructure projects including Cloud Computing, Network Engineering, and/or Server Engineering
- A big plus if you have a PMP certificate and a bachelor's degree in information systems/technology, computer science, or similar
What you’ll do:
- Function as a pivotal player in launching and supporting company initiatives related to key technological advances
- Guide and support IT projects and initiatives including requirements gathering, risk evaluation, and working directly with team members to accomplish tasks, and document key artifacts for business stakeholders.
- Simultaneously handle multiple complex projects, discuss cutting edge technologies, and translate those concepts into concrete, straightforward, and useful business deliverables.
- Consult with Business Units and Subject Matter Experts to identify, clarify, and document project objectives and tasks
Why work here:
- Work with a team of high-caliber individuals driving technology improvements in a dynamic environment
- Join a company with a strong foundation, enterprising spirit, and commitment to integrity that provides their employees the confidence to reach further
- Become part of a growing and stable organization with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee
- Multi-cultural environment with customer focused company
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re an experienced Sr IT Project Manager looking to continue growing your career within an energetic and team-centric team.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $165,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google