Sr. IT Risk & Compliance Anayst
Sr. IT Risk & Compliance Analyst
We're working with a nationally recognized bank to add a Senior IT Risk and Compliance Analyst for all internal and external IT audits. This role will report directly to the Head of IT Risk Management and Compliance and provide the opportunity to work closely with experienced leaders in the industry.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information assurance or related technical field.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Information Security and/or IT Risk Management
- Knowledge of FFIEC regulations, SOX compliance, NIST, Cloud Security standards and frameworks, GLBA standards, and Cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience with creating policies and procedures relating to IT Ops, IT Risk and Compliance, and Information Security
- Certificates: preferred, but not required: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP
- Understanding of network environments, software, and hardware, databases and server
- Ability to work independently while meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Suite and Visio
- Knowledge of GRC tools and Service Now platforms
- Banking and FS experience preferred
What You'll Do:
- Lead contact for internal and external IT audits including: SOX, SOC-2, FRB, Cyber Security, IT Operations, etc.
- Work alongside the Head of IT Risk and Compliance and other departments and stakeholders to advance data protection and IT risk projects and assessments
- Provide summaries and reports documenting concerns, controls and risks
- Conduct IT governance and security assessments, including risk assessments of third-party vendors and data center walkthroughs
- Observe and Identify IT processes, risk, controls, and compliance against leading practices and industry frameworks
- Participate in meetings with bank’s Greater China IT Risk management teams to align enterprise IT Risk and policies and procedures and practices
- Assist with other assignments and projects as needed
Why Work Here:
- Mentorship culture: be a part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities
- Collaborative environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision and 401K matching
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!