Sr. Java/AWS Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Senior Java/AWS Software Engineer – 100% Remote
Want to make a difference and disrupt an industry within an innovative and collaborative environment? We are seeking an experienced Senior Java/AWS Software Engineer to design and develop all layers software to support key organizational initiatives. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Software engineer with 8+ years of experience designing and developing full stack enterprise applications using Java, Spring/Spring Boot, REST, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, RDS), Angular 4+, and React
- Collaborative team member with ability to prioritize multiple projects, mentor junior members, and work with vendors
- Passionate about using modern tools to scale cloud-based environments in agile development
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop enterprise AWS focused applications in a high performing collaborative team
- Utilize Distributed Software Architecture and Web Application Architecture to create infrastructure with Elastic Container systems
- Stand up a new application in AWS with a Backend SMS, chat box, and data analytics.
- Function as SME to make recommendations to IT management for the adoption of new technology, industry best practices, and streamlining processes
Why work here:
- Opportunity to do greenfield development within a fast-paced innovative environment
- Competitive compensation including tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- Benefits start on day 1 and include options for Flexible Savings Account, Health Savings Account, and EAP
- San Diego based company with flexibility for 100% remote work now and post-pandemic
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!